2016년 9월 23일 금요일

Troubleshoot:Creating bookmark.htm file from existing set of folders containing favorites

Creating bookmark.htm file from existing set of folders containing favorites

I have window vista home edition, Internet Explorer 7.0 and the latest Mozilla Firefox.

Because of a hardware failure that has been taken care of, I now need to create a new bookmark.htm file because it no longer  exist on my computer or anywhere else.
I do have, however, a favorites folder containing hundreds of URLs that constitute all of my
favorites on a separate CD.


How do I create a new bookmark.htm file that incorporates all of my favorites contained in that folder?

Anwsers to the Problem Creating bookmark.htm file from existing set of folders containing favorites

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Thanks for your help Ramesh.

I have one further question.
When I try to open an online link to a pdf in Internet Explorer, my computer wants to open it in Paint.

I think I did something wrong when reinstalling the software on my computer.
I know a pdf should be opened into Adobe Reader.
If I use Mozilla Firefox, I can open pdfs into Adobe Reader, but if I use Internet Explorer, I get an error message and cannot open it.

Can you suggest a fix so I can use IE for this purpose too?

Martin

FWIW I would try a Repair of Acrobat Reader (e.g.
in Control Panel's Programs and Features).  I guess in Vista it is called "Change" rather than "Repair".  ; )

To install drivers and other optional updates

  1. To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
  2. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  3. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  4. If any updates are found, click View available updates.
  5. Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Creating bookmark.htm file from existing set of folders containing favorites:

How to Fix Creating bookmark.htm file from existing set of folders containing favorites with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: How Can You Update & Download NVidia 6100, 6800 GS/XT Display Driver v.260.89 WHQL,Where to Download NVidia GeForce 8800 GT WHQL-certified driver v.196.21,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce Go 7400 Display Driver v.260.19.12,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 460M Driver v.331.82,Download NVidia Quadro Plex Model IV VGA Driver v.304.43 Certified,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.8.17.12.6686,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.11.6.0.1030,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.9.3.0.1019,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.9.1.1.1015,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Control Panel not showing in start in windows 8.1 Tech Support,How Can I Fix - Contact person?,Troubleshooting:convert mail merge documents to individual pdf docs Error,How Can I Fix - connection failed but the wireless is in good conection?,How to Fix Problem - control panel crashes after opening as it tries to install microsoft office?,Closing Internet Explorer causes error,Compare 2 Tables and Calculate the PROFIT Faster,Computer goes to Windows Boot Manager after Start,Connect to one of my network computer remotely when don't allow exception box Marked,computer locking up randomly

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기