adding the values of two cells with positive numbers produces 0 instead of the total
I have a two rows spanning 25 columns where I'm using the same formula for each Example: =C34+D33 with the result in D34.
Instead of displaying the total in D34 it returns $0.00 C34 & D33 are formatted in currency and cell D33 currency totals from D2:D32.
This only occurs on one worksheet which I'm hoping to avoid having to recreate.
Solutions to the Problem adding the values of two cells with positive numbers produces 0 instead of the total
If a cell contains the formula:
=C34 + D33
and the cells displays zero rather than the correct sum, the most likely reason is that the cells contain Text values rather than genuine numbers.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: adding the values of two cells with positive numbers produces 0 instead of the total:
How to Fix adding the values of two cells with positive numbers produces 0 instead of the total with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] Add value of specifc cell in every worksheet in a folder - Office 2007,Adding a command to the right click menu,Adobe install issues... [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Problem: After installation Windows 7 Professional shuts down without warning,Tech Support: Adobe flash player wont work after virus removal,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded