2016년 9월 26일 월요일

Solution to Error: Deleted the partition using Disk part now laptop starts up, it says: no media present

Deleted the partition using Disk part now laptop starts up, it says: no media present

Original Title: Boot-up Help
Okay, so I got the bluescreen 0cx000021c yesterday and got it during windows boot-up.
I think it's a hardware bluescreen, if I'm correct?
Which is most likely my HDD which I got an answer from on here somewhere, and the guy said it was probably a faulty HDD.
I needed to get my School data from my pc, so I can send my laptop to MSI for repairs.
I couldn't figure out how to copy it to my externel drive but tried Diskpart to first clean my D drive and maybe put it on the D drive from the C drive, hoping I could
do a clean install without losing files from my D drive.

Now to the problem.
I feel really stupid for doing this, especially for being a 1st year in an IT course at college.
I use Diskpart, and I accidentally did Clean, and I cleaned my partition table or something like that.
So now all my partitions are gone,
I did read that my files might still be on my laptop just my partitions are gone.
Now I can't get to the CMD anymore, when my laptop starts up, it says
no media present and then goes to the BIOS.
I tried a Hirensboot cd but it keeps saying
No media present I also set the boot priority to Cd/DVD first

Anwsers to the Problem Deleted the partition using Disk part now laptop starts up, it says: no media present

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi TonSchepers,
As you have deleted the partition, it would be extremely difficult to get the data back.
You might need to use some third party data recovery software to get your data.
Third party Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly.
Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
from the use of Third Party Software can be solved.
Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

If your computer is under warranty, please take it to the manufacturer.
If not, you may try these suggestions.
Remove the hard disk from this computer and connect it to a working computer. Check if it detects the hard disk.
If it detects see if you can save your data to that computer.
Also try to format the hard disk using another computer and connect it back to your computer and check if detects in the computer.
Note: Formatting the hard disk, will erase the data on it.
Hope the information provided is helpful.
Do reply, if you need further help.

Machine Throttling
  • Click the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
  • On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Deleted the partition using Disk part now laptop starts up, it says: no media present:

How to Fix Deleted the partition using Disk part now laptop starts up, it says: no media present with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 2.6.23.40059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.7.62.0.50 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.8.0.2.3,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Desktop icons at top of desktop [Anwsered],Troubleshooting:Default Document Name Error,Troubleshooting:deleted files not releasing space,Desktop goes to color negative when skype down loaded. Why? Tech Support,Solution to Error: Data validation in a shared spreadsheet

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기