Annoyed with Losing Internet Connection - DNS isn't responding!
I have been using a Buffalo router and has been working fine. But right now, it is annoying that I always lose my internet connection. I look at my wireless connection displayed on my screen and it has an exclamation point whenever I lose connection.
Whenever I run the troubleshooter, it gives me an error, The DNS server isn't responding." Whenever this happens, I unplug both modem and router, plug them back in and connection is restored. But doing this a couple of times everyday is very annoying. I
already tried to bypass my router but the same thing happens, I still lose internet connection. Is this a problem with my router or already my modem? Thanks!
[Moved from feedback]
Solutions to the Problem Annoyed with Losing Internet Connection - DNS isn't responding!
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Annoyed with Losing Internet Connection - DNS isn't responding!:
How to Fix Annoyed with Losing Internet Connection - DNS isn't responding! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Applications take longer to load up than usual,How to Resolve - Appearance of the Calendar Control?,Any compatiblity issues between Windows 7 & McAfee? Tech Support,Solution to Error: Application Jumping when Typing on Keyboard Only,[Anwsered] AppHangXProcB1 - explorer.exe - svchost.exe,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open