Auto Updater has stopped working
When trying to install a new program I get a message "projAutoUpdater has stopped working" and can't complete the download.
Note: I have already installed the program on my C: drive but it is when I try to run it that the program finds a more recent version and start a new download...
this is when I get the above error...
Anwsers to the Problem Auto Updater has stopped working
I will help you resolve issue with error projAutoUpdater has stopped working.
Please reply to this question to help you help you better.
· What is the name of the program you trying to open?
· Does the issue occur with particular program or all programs?
· Which web browser are you using?
· Do you have any issues installing Windows updates?
· What is the exact error message?
You may also follow the steps in the link to take screenshot of the issue and send it to us to help you better.
Follow the steps in the link:
If you need further assistance, please reply.
We will be happy to help you.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Auto Updater has stopped working:
How to Fix Auto Updater has stopped working with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How to Fix Error - Automatic update failed and Windows will not start?,How to Fix - backup & recovery window, when clicking on turn on schedule or anything on that page.?,Tech Support: Backup unable to complete,Fast Solution to Error: backing up stopped during format,How to Fix Error - Background Colors Missing in Excel & Web Pages?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?