A program called Babylon Search comes up every time I bring up Internet Explorer 9
A program called Babylon Search comes up every time I bring up Explorer 9.
I can't even get to the Explorer Home Page.
I can't disable it.
How do I get rid of it, and where did it come from?
Solutions to the Problem A program called Babylon Search comes up every time I bring up Internet Explorer 9
I appreciate your getting back to me, but no "standard" fix worked.
That's why I contacted you.
This is a really nasty program and had a death grip on Explorer.
What I ended up having to do was download Google Chrome (so that I would have easy internet access), completely remove (uninstall) Explorer 9, and then download and install a clean copy of Explorer 9.
It was the only thing I could safely do.
I would like
to know how Babylon got on my computer in the first place? I sure didn't download it!
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: A program called Babylon Search comes up every time I bring up Internet Explorer 9:
How to Fix A program called Babylon Search comes up every time I bring up Internet Explorer 9 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: ,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up