after I log on to my computer I get a message that I need Microsoft.NET Framework version 2
after I log on to my computer I get a message that I need Microsoft.NET Framework version 2 but I've not been able to find it in the Download center.It is a new computer, emachine that has windows 7
Solutions to the Problem after I log on to my computer I get a message that I need Microsoft.NET Framework version 2
1. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided in the previous post?
You may uninstall and re-install the latest version of .Net Framework.
Uninstall .Net Framework
Re-install latest version of .Net Framework.
- Click the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Restart your system.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: after I log on to my computer I get a message that I need Microsoft.NET Framework version 2:
How to Fix after I log on to my computer I get a message that I need Microsoft.NET Framework version 2 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:add-ins are not showing up,How to Fix Error - After Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client connected access to Internet sites becomes unavailable.?,Solution to Problem: After a recent windows7 update, my laptop no longer recognises netflix.com.,[Solved] Advanced tab is missing under Internet Options,How to Fix Error - Address fields mismatched after installing KB829918?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded