2010 Access Macro - Error
I see information about this question on the internet, but I just want to make sure it applies to my particular situation. I have a 2007 Access Macro that I created that Imports a Fixed Width Text file.
It worked perfectly, but stopped working once
I updated to 2010 Office. Now when I run it, I get an Run-Time Error 3625 noting the file spec does not exist. Both the database and text file are in the exact same location as always and the text import file is the same name as the day it was created -
nothing has changed.
I see random posts that note a bug there is a bug, but I don’t' want to use a patch unless that is absolutely correct.
So does anyone know if this is the case and if so, is there a most recent patch you could direct me to that might correct this?
Thank you – Jenny B.
Anwsers to the Problem 2010 Access Macro - Error
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error 2010 Access Macro - Error has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 2010 Access Macro - Error:
How to Fix 2010 Access Macro - Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Read More: How Can I Fix - 12 GB of DDR3 RAM not recognized.?,How to Resolve - 2010 starter preloaded product #?,How Can I Fix - 32 bit versus 64 bit operating system?,Troubleshooting:15+ minute delay before boot up,[Solved] 2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT,2011 Macbook Pro running Bootcamp Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit freezes randomly, beeping crackle sounds,16GB class 4 micro sdhc card will only allow me to use 4GB on ReadyBoost for my windows 7, why?,4 GB DDR2 750 Hard drive windows 7: Why is my memory usage always above 75% from start up?,6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 BlueScreen Error Code: BCCode: 50,32-bit Windows Vista Unidentified Network