64 bit operating system
how do i go back to 32 bit operating system?there r several websites that not support 64 bit.
Anwsers to the Problem 64 bit operating system
Some websites use Adobe products such as Flash player that have not yet been released in 64-Bit form.
This means that if you use IE8(64-Bit) parts of these websites will not display.
Using IE8 (32-Bit) which is available in Win7 (64-Bit) should work fine
provided that you install the 32-Bit Versions of Flash Player, etc.
If you are browsing websites that do not use such plugins, then the IE8(64-Bit) should work fine.
There is no justification for changing your op.
system from 64 to 32-Bit just because of this.
The only way to go from Win7 (64-Bit) to Win7 (32--Bit) is an HDD wipe and a clean install of Win7 (32-Bit).
All answers and suggestions are provided by an enthusiastic amateur and are therefore without warranty either explicit or implicit.
Basically you use my suggestions at your own risk.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix 64 bit operating system
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 64 bit operating system:
How to Fix 64 bit operating system with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Read More: How to Fix Error - 64-bit Publisher 2010 - Publisher failed to start correctly last time.?,Troubleshooting:6509 hp printer and running windows 7,Solution to Error: 24 hours .. no freeze .. no 'not responding' messages,Troubleshoot:2007 save as 2003,[Solved] 32 Bit software slow or unresponsive on win 7 pro 64 bit,15871 blockpage error message. I can't get into facebook. How can I get this blockpage removed?,309 error on Windows 8.1, start window and apps are not working,32 bit Windows 8.1 but with 64 bit processor,5 updates fail, error code 80073718 on Windows 8,7 ultimate. no portugues/spansih dictionary for word docs etc?