adding a month to a date using a formula
I would like to enter a beginning date in a cell. I use =date(2011,3,17) and in another cell I would like to calculate one month from that date. If I change the beginning date, the cell will having the month difference will change also.
3/17/2011 the date in the date+1month = 4/17/2011
Solutions to the Problem adding a month to a date using a formula
Let's say the cell with the date is A1.
Use this formula to add 1 month:
You'll have to format the cell with the formula as a date, Excel doesn't always do that automatically.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix adding a month to a date using a formula
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: adding a month to a date using a formula:
How to Fix adding a month to a date using a formula with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:Adobe Reader not working and icons changed,Advice for PivotTable,How to Resolve - Adjusting the percentage of screen size?,[Solved] Adobe PDF Maker not working.....,Fast Solution to Problem: adobe flash player settings(s.ytimg.com) and now ( cnd.adnxs.com ),a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded