ActiveX (Comdlg.ocx) development forum
Im a developer and is playing with the ActiveX Comdlg.ocx (Microsoft Common Dialog Control).
Can someone please help me where can I get the support related to the ActiveX development.
Is there any dedicated forum from MSFT itself?
Any help will be appreciated.
Looking forward for responses.
Sometimes, Difficult things are possible...
Keys to the Problem ActiveX (Comdlg.ocx) development forum
Ask for help in the
Internet Explorer Development Forums:
Internet Explorer Extension Development
Internet Explorer Web Development
Hope this helps,
Vincenzo Di Russo - Microsoft MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Desktop Experience & Security - Since 2003.
~~~ My MVP Profile:
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: ActiveX (Comdlg.ocx) development forum:
How to Fix ActiveX (Comdlg.ocx) development forum with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: ACTION VIP CAN NOT RUN THIS WINDOWS 7 [Solved],Add features to windows 8.1 disabled [Solved],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do? [Anwsered],[Solution] A few problems with my computer,Troubleshooter of Error: 9.00 GB Installed RAM; 5.99 GB Usable Ram,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up