2012 Jan 1st homepage not available
hi, do I have to this process of going in and typing in to xml or will you fix this problem?
Keys to the Problem 2012 Jan 1st homepage not available
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error 2012 Jan 1st homepage not available
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2012 Jan 1st homepage not available:
How to Fix 2012 Jan 1st homepage not available with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Troubleshooting:2007 Performance Issue \/ Very slow saves to network share,How to Fix Problem - 32 bit / 64 bit compatibility?,100 MB System Partition Removal Tech Support,How to Resolve - 1 XP PC not showing in My Network Places and Networks in Windows 7?,Troubleshooter of Error: 2 Problems: 1- Adminstrator is me-not allowed to download, 2-all recent updates are gone can not remove IE10,2 data labels per bar?,2 much svchost running on my computer,3.45gb out of 4gb usable RAM in Windows 8.1 64 bit,2wire when i tern my computer on then on the internet it resets the router,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS