6gb ram 4gb usable with popping sound
installed win 7 ultimate 64 1 yr ago and crackling sound came to the speakers.
temporary fixed it by going to msconfig boot advanced boot and checked maximum memory to 2144.
but when i did that i had 3gb ram (2gb ram usable) today i installed 4gb ram and
removed 1gb ram to = 6gb ram (2gb usable) now if i uncheck the maximum memory it only shows 6gb ram and nothing else.
but if i check the maximum memory say 6144 it will say 6gb ram (4gb usable) with the crackling sound.
Solutions to the Problem 6gb ram 4gb usable with popping sound
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 6gb ram 4gb usable with popping sound:
How to Fix 6gb ram 4gb usable with popping sound with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: 2 Questions- Uninstalling IE and windows security center [Solved],Solution to Problem: 2 versions of windows installed on my PC. C drive and D:\Recovery drive. How can I fix this,How to Fix Error - 2012 date\/time format error?,[Solution] 4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen,Tech Support: 3 days of jumbled My MSN page,2 messenger tabs?,2 programs are no longer giving me the window to save files or import files.,3 dimensional lookup,3D Line Chart Manipulations,403 error code