A problem caused this program interacting with windows: AppHangB1 on MediaManager9.exe version 22.214.171.124 type 2048 OS version 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
After launching Roxio media manager for Blackberry smartphone 8100 can't select items, it gets sluggish, and appears this note:
A problem caused this program interacting with windows:
version 126.96.36.199 type 2048
OS version 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
I am runnig a windows 7 professional
Keys to the Problem A problem caused this program interacting with windows: AppHangB1 on MediaManager9.exe version 188.8.131.52 type 2048 OS version 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Hi Jessen P,
This is how I solved the problem: I hooked the BB device to usb port, then under device manager I removed the device from portable devices and from usb port, disconnecting immediately the device.
Then rebooted my PC.
Simulataneously in the BB smartphone
I took the battery off and reinserted it to reset the device.
Once it was reset I hooked the usb cable to the PC again and the PC recognized the device and automatically installed the correct drivers.
The device is ok now
Thanks, anyway, Cesar
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: A problem caused this program interacting with windows: AppHangB1 on MediaManager9.exe version 184.108.40.206 type 2048 OS version 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48:
How to Fix A problem caused this program interacting with windows: AppHangB1 on MediaManager9.exe version 220.127.116.11 type 2048 OS version 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Error: About the eHome infrared trasciever,How to Fix Error - A Possible Bug In Excel?,8007046 is the error code that I get when i try to install windows updates. I keep trying but it's not working and I can't figure out how to fix this. [Solved],Solution to Problem: Accessing Internet Explorer-based Websites when I am running Mozilla Firefox on Windows XP.,add favourites to AOL toolbar using IE8 Tech Support,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up