Acceso a Video Chats Videochat gratis en ... - Canarias Chatcanariaschat.com/portal/avchat3/index/En caché
no logro entrar a este chat y no se porque es me pueden ayudar??
Acceso a Video Chats Videochat gratis en ...
- Canarias Chat
Keys to the Problem Acceso a Video Chats Videochat gratis en ... - Canarias Chatcanariaschat.com/portal/avchat3/index/En caché
Unfortunately, this forum is for English language support.
At the top of this page you can select another language.
If your language is not listed, the website below will help make sure you receive the appropriate support information for your language:
Por desgracia, este foro es para soporte del idioma Inglés.
En la parte superior de esta página puede seleccionar otro idioma.
Si tu lenguaje no aparece en la lista, el siguiente sitio web le ayudará a asegurarse de que recibe la información de soporte
apropiado para su idioma:
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Acceso a Video Chats Videochat gratis en ... - Canarias Chatcanariaschat.com/portal/avchat3/index/En caché:
How to Fix Acceso a Video Chats Videochat gratis en ... - Canarias Chatcanariaschat.com/portal/avchat3/index/En caché with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:8gb of Ram installed in a Windows 7 64bit shows 3.12 gb usable Error,Troubleshoot:A Question about Windows Live Mail.,Troubleshooter of Error: Acer Aspire5560 CDROM has stopped working,Fast Solution to Error: Access Denied when trying to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable. (x86) Windows 7,Add & Subtotal range of cells based on value in 2 different cells Tech Support,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up