I need to "HP deskjet 1220" printer driver for Windows 7 x64 & x386.
Please help me about to find it.
Solutions to the Problem 1220c+driver+windows 7+x64
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Reboot your computer.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 1220c+driver+windows 7+x64:
How to Fix 1220c+driver+windows 7+x64 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: Troubleshoot:64 bit Windows 7 OS can not see or access 32 Server 2003 network.,How to Resolve - 64 bit system to 32 bit recognition?,Solution to Problem: 2nd try: cannot access local network,[Anwsered] 3 notepad.exe launch when windows 7 boot up.,[Solved] 10\/4\/2013 Com surrogate has stopped working i have tried all other posts nothing works,1723 There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required,2 available drives on protection settings RECOVERY and OS (C) System and restore points,14 June Update May Have Created File Manager Problem,2 hyperlinks 1 cell,3.45gb out of 4gb usable RAM in Windows 8.1 64 bit