about delete browsing history???
how comes delete browsing history does NOT even work properly? because I logged into my hotmail account but, then did NOT log out, instead, I just did delete browsing history, but then when I went back to the hotmail page, my hotmail account was open
& able to be viewed by everyone???
Solutions to the Problem about delete browsing history???
Are you asking about the "Delete browsing history on exit" setting?
Have you selected (checked) History, Cookies and Temporary Internet Files and unchecked (at the top) "Preserve Favorites website data?"
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: about delete browsing history???:
How to Fix about delete browsing history??? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix Error - A macro to Convert Columns to Rows for a data set?,Add 2 separate 'Worksheet Change' macros into the same worksheet [Anwsered],How Can I Fix - activex component can't create object?,a host took over my pc, ms fixed it, and im getting some real strange stuff, FX:b05566ac-fe9c-4368-be02-7a4cbb7cbe11 [Anwsered],Troubleshoot:Account verification characters not appearing in Hotmail,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up