2016년 4월 28일 목요일

[Solved] All of a sudden one of my word files won't open I get a conversion dialog

All of a sudden one of my word files won't open I get a conversion dialog

All of a sudden one of my word files won't open.
When I try to open it I get that damnable window which presumably does some kind of a file conversion after you select Text Encoding as either being Windows,
MS-Dos, or "Other" and then it lists a litany of world codes none of which converts the gibberish which shows up when I  open the file.
I hope you follow this because I can't open the file in english which happens to be what I used to create the file.

I'm using MS Office Home and Student 2010 which includes MS Word 2010.
The file in question which is attached was originally created with the 2010 version.

Solutions to the Problem All of a sudden one of my word files won't open I get a conversion dialog

Download Error Fixer (Free)

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: All of a sudden one of my word files won't open I get a conversion dialog:

How to Fix All of a sudden one of my word files won't open I get a conversion dialog with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: all of a sudden I can't open any documents I already have in excel 2010...why?,How to Fix Problem - All non-windows processes suspended at startup?,Tech Support: All messages not showing in Windows Mail,How to Fix Problem - All my programs and icons have gone \".ink\"?,Fast Solution to Error: All of a sudden I lost all Lost sound for everything.Control panel sound areas greyed out, No Sound icon..Also lost MS Security Essentials the day after Comcast \"upgraded\" my Modem.,After installing graphic card drivers, Windows 8.1 apps open and after few seconds it automatically stops.,After installing Lexmark MarkVision X1190 printer, computer crashes,All created checkboxes made by vba seems to be the same checkbox. The last one.,All day long Windows Internet Explorer stop working this is driving me crazy?,All desktop icons are showing as Windows Media Player

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기