After Pressing F1 key Blank Page is displayed
Two days back while i working with my system , it shows some error message " Stack over flow" , i restart my system.
it displays Press F1 key to continue in the first screen, after pressing that key the cursor blinks and then blank page is displayed,
not loaded into Windows Xp.
How to solve this problem? Help me to rectify this problem.
My system configuration:
Asus Mother board
1 GB Ram
Anwsers to the Problem After Pressing F1 key Blank Page is displayed
· Where did you get the “Stack over flow”
· Have you made any changes in BIOS (Basic Input\Output System) settings?
· What happens when you try using the
advanced boot options?
You may try the following.
Method 1: Disconnect any non-essential external devices connected to the computer and reboot the computer.
Method 2: Try using the
advanced boot options again and select
Last Known Good Configuration.
Method 3: If not, try
safe mode to see
if you can boot fine.
If able to boot then try performing a system restore.
Method 4: Load default BIOS (Basic Input\Output System)
settings and then restart the computer.
Make sure you have the hard disk set as the first boot device.
Check the settings by referring to the manual or contact manufacturer to do so.
Note: Be careful when changing BIOS settings.
The BIOS interface is designed for advanced users, and it's possible to change a setting that could prevent your computer from starting correctly.
Check memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After Pressing F1 key Blank Page is displayed:
How to Fix After Pressing F1 key Blank Page is displayed with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: ALI Audio Accelerator WDM Driver needed for intergraded laptop system for windows 7 upgrade [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Error: after upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, it has a black screen when the system on sleeping,[Anwsered] After my cousin moved in I am unable to access the internet on my laptop. When I try and diagnose the problem it tells me \"verify the current proxy server configuration\".,Troubleshooting:After power cut screeen shows options to start normally, safe mode etc but it wont start up Error,After installing Windows 8.1, I lost me Network Settings. Tech Support,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator