After remote desktop session, app windows keep moving and shrinking...
I have two systems running Win 7 64 bit.
When I reomote from system 1 (Dell Optiplex 990) to system 2 (Dell Optiplex 780), it works well.
My icons get re-arranged, which is not the main isuse.
The big problem is the system I am remoting in to also has the
open app windows shrunk down to fit the rez of the system with a smaller display.
However, after I set the app window sizes back to how I like it and move them around, the system will eventually go in to sleep mode and then the app windows shrink
back down in size and stack one on top another in the upper left corner.
All the same size as if they are trying to fit in to a smaller screen.
I stretch them back out and position them where I want them.
They go back again afte the system sleeps.
I have rebooted,
powered off, nada. This may have an easy fix, but pressed for time, so thought I would ask here to start.
Much appreciate any assists!
Anwsers to the Problem After remote desktop session, app windows keep moving and shrinking...
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix After remote desktop session, app windows keep moving and shrinking...
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After remote desktop session, app windows keep moving and shrinking...:
How to Fix After remote desktop session, app windows keep moving and shrinking... with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After start up toshiba screen appears but windows does not boot just a black screen with cursor Tech Support,[Solution] After Oct 13 update, screen transitions are slow fades,Troubleshooter of Error: After windows updates,task bar and desktop icons disappeared Windows 7 Starter,[Anwsered] after re-imaging my computer, there are many files that can't be opened because of a file extension. is there any site i can get all file extensions?,How to Resolve - Al digitalizar un documento sale. No se puede completar operación error 0X00000015. El dispositico no está listo?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator