2016년 4월 18일 월요일

Solution to Error: After installing Windows 8.1, my computer makes a noise every few minutes.

After installing Windows 8.1, my computer makes a noise every few minutes.

Original title: Windows 8.1
 
Dear Sirs,

Two days ago (December 16, 2013) I downloaded Windows 8.1.
Since then, my computer makes a noise every few minutes as if it was going to shutdown, but it does not.
For a second, it seems like it is going to shut down, but I can continue with my work.

In the task bar, at the bottom of the screen, it seems to appear a message when this noise comes up, but it disappears so quickly that I cannot read or know what it says.

I will appreciate if you inform me of the reason why this fake powering off happens.

I called a while ago, and in order to reinstall Windows 8, I would have to back up all my files to another device or external hard drive, and reinstall all my software, which it is impossible since I do not have CDs to do it.

Your comments and solutions will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Georgina Valls

Keys to the Problem After installing Windows 8.1, my computer makes a noise every few minutes.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Using Windows troubleshooter:

  • Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
  • A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
  • Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
  • Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
  • The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
  • Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After installing Windows 8.1, my computer makes a noise every few minutes.:

How to Fix After installing Windows 8.1, my computer makes a noise every few minutes. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - After recovering my system from a hard drive crash, my Windows 7 will not install any updates or service packs.?,Troubleshoot:After updating to Internet explorer 8, my messenger has not worked properly. Error,How Can I Fix - After upgrading to windows 7 my bluetooth mouse microsoft 5000 will not work?,Solution to Error: After running sysem restore my PC running windows 7 Home Premium fails to restart and on manually restarting tells me the restore has failed error code Ox80070005,After installing Windows 8.1, problems, problems. And more problems. [Solved],Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기