2016년 4월 18일 월요일

How Can I Fix - After upgrading to windows 7 my bluetooth mouse microsoft 5000 will not work?

After upgrading to windows 7 my bluetooth mouse microsoft 5000 will not work

Could really use some help from you bright people! I have tried everything including 2 hours with a Sony tech remotely controlling my Viao laptop.
I have the new Sony bluetooth driver for windows
7, the microsoft intel software for the mouse, know how to make the mouse discoverable, know to press the button under the mouse to put it into pairing mode.
You can see the bluetooth mouse in the printer and device file, the settings say the connection is
strong and the batteries are good.
The mouse works with my Dell computer also windows 7.
It worked fine for months with this Viao computer right up until I upgraded to windows 7.
Why, oh why is it not working now???

Keys to the Problem After upgrading to windows 7 my bluetooth mouse microsoft 5000 will not work

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Did you remember to install the Bluetooth Stack software, probably from Sony.

Check memory problems

Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.

  1. Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  2. Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
  3. Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
  4. Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
  5. The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After upgrading to windows 7 my bluetooth mouse microsoft 5000 will not work:

How to Fix After upgrading to windows 7 my bluetooth mouse microsoft 5000 will not work with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix Problem - After sleep or hibernate, cannot re-enter my password (the keyboard acts dead).?,Solution to Problem: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7, cannot open some applications and system will not shut down,Troubleshooter of Error: After removing Real Player, I can no longer open shortcuts from desktop.,Solution to Problem: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7, my laptop's number pad no longer works,[Solved] After restoring my laptop, it became drastically slower and locked up very much. I can barely run more than one program.,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기