BSOD on a built computer error "IRQL not less or equal blue screen error"
Original Title: First BSOD error 3 months after building computer.
I've had this computer for about 3-4 months now with a few different OS on it.
Now I've settled into Windows 7 Ultimate edition.
Very randomly (starting 2 days ago) I have started to get a Blue screen error.
The first one was the IRQL not less or equal blue screen error.
The only thing I could think of was the additional 8GB of memory I added.
So I removed one of the sticks
to drop it down to 12GB.
I didn't see any change.
The next day I was getting this error very frequently.
All of the sudden every time I ran a full system scan with Avast I went to blue screen & automatic restart.
Today I exchanged the new 8GB ram sticks I
had for a new set.
Brought the set home and had a DOA stick of ram.
Returned to the store to replace the set yet again.
4 Hours later I had my first Blue screen.
Now I've decided to post on here since the "Search online for a solution" option upon restart
only sent information to Microsoft, which I know I'll never get any info sent back to me as far as getting this fixed.
I have my minidump file standing by, I will attach it to this post.
ANY & ALL information would be great, I don't want to follow down the path of updating every driver for every single thing I have, because I had a completely operational system from the
start, and I haven't upgraded or updated any drivers around the dates this issue has started.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
I couldn't find any information using any combination of these codes ^
I can't upload files, so I opened a media fire and uploaded my .xml
Anwsers to the Problem BSOD on a built computer error "IRQL not less or equal blue screen error"
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: BSOD on a built computer error "IRQL not less or equal blue screen error":
How to Fix BSOD on a built computer error "IRQL not less or equal blue screen error" with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.22.214.171.124 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.126.96.36.199 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.188.8.131.52 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Troubleshooting:Brightness settings not working after 8.1 install Error,Solution to Error: Brightness won't adjust with Windows 8.1,By mistake I have blocked the installation of Software from Adobe System Incorporated. Error: This publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine [Anwsered],[Solution] C:\\Windows\\system32\\MSVCR100.dll,Troubleshooting:BSOD, No solution! I need help!,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work