|Recommended||Download 0x80005004l Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x80005004l Error Again? What Happened?
0x80005004l, this error every time it pop up and froze my system. Sometimes this error: gdi32(2)(2).dll is missing comes together with that error code. Any connections? my computer is becoming slower and slower. Can someone help me?
- Evonne Heiney
"0x80005004l Error" is displayed.
Can't chat onine since error 0x00000018 REFERENCE_BY_POINTER and 0x80005004l will pop up.
What You Can Do with Error 0x80005004l
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error 0x80005004l
Caution: Unless you are an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not promise that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x80005004l key (eg. Windows Operating System) you would like to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, make sure that "Selected branch" is chosen.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file file format.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error 0x80005004l
- ress and hold the "Windows" button and the "W" button.
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error 0x80005004l.
How to Fix 0x80005004l Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
What People Say: (About 0x80005004l)
Wow, das war einfacher als ich erwartet hatte!
by Sally Davidson Oct.22nd
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: [Solved] 0x8007065b,How to Fix - 0X80070024?,0x80070571 Tech Support,How Can You Fix - 0x8007F0EA?,0x800c133 Tech Support,00192 ibm problem solv,00005ed7,000000fb,0c0000022 Fix,0x0000000000000001